Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hello Kitty Meow Hat ^ ^

Hmm... Is it possible Sabah have four seasons? Awhhh... That would be great if that happen. Then, now is winter season! Wahhh..... I like snow~* Kyaah... Snow melting on my hands! Snowball! Skating! Wooo~~ Lol. (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Very looooooong didn't write blog already. Sorry nia... Haha. Few weeks ago shopping with my colleague at Daiso Japan again. Then we noticed that there is a crochet book! Here, take a look! (๑´⍢`๑)

Daiso Japan Crochet Knit Book 1

Can buy it at Daiso Japan oh! Centre Point branch there, I dunno whether Daiso Japan have other branch or not. ;p I only noticed 2 books for crochet. This one I show is Book 1. Very nice and good looking book right? Hehe... There's few pages teaching basic crochet, but in Japanese words. Haiz... Still got some chinese words inside de, but I think see those pictures then also can know abit. RM 5 (๑°⌓°๑)!

Inside the book have teach how to do beanie hat! Sorry, I didn't picture that pages. Here is my beanie hat.~♥

Hello Kitty beanie hat

Hehe.... Cute mah? It's Hello Kitty hat! Look weird? Yea, my colleague said add a ribbon would be look more like Hello Kitty. But I tooooooo lazy to add it. Hmmm... I should make 2 ears on top also. Next year bah! >.< Don't scold me behind! The color of yarn very unique rite? Hehe... There is some chocolate and black dots on the yarns, looks like very dirty. Haha, special yarn rite? Sure lah, price also very special. RM 9.50 per roll. =.= I'm broke already... Can buy it at Meelo, also at Centre Point. (☍﹏⁰)


Side view of Hello Kitty hat

Hello Kitty beards! I'm used single crochet to make those beards on the surface of hat, unlike other parts of Hello Kitty, nose and eyes, which is sew on the hat. If look more closer on the hat, then will notice that I changed the yarn to white yarn for 2 rows 2 times. ('◕ェ ◕' )

Ear flaps of Hello Kitty hat

It's kitty ear flaps! My kitty ear flaps a bit difference with the book. I changed it. Then that long hat beards is using single crochet with 3 yarns together so that it would be look more bigger. I dunno whether that hat beards important or not, because in my country no need wear these kind of hat. We don't have winter! Sob sob.... But I know the ear flaps important, to protect the wind blows on ears and keep ears warms rite? Please correct me if I'm wrong. 


Leader!

Leader! Rui Jing leader! Ahaha! This is our account assistant leader. ^ ^ Keke... Is she pretty? She's still available. Lol. Enough, later she kill me, "dead without corpse". I go first! (~‾▿‾)~  

2 comments:

  1. hahhaha :D Dead without corpse.

    Cute nie! Add ribbon!!! :P

    ReplyDelete