Saturday, November 26, 2011

Arigurumi - Bear Bear

Amigurumi (編みぐるみ, lit. crocheted or knitted stuffed toy) is the Japanese art of knitting or crocheting small stuffed animals and anthropomorphic creatures. The word is derived from a combination of the Japanese words ami, meaning crocheted or knitted, and nuigurumi, meaning stuffed doll. Amigurumi are typically animals, but can include artistic renderings or inanimate objects endowed with anthropomorphic features, as is typical in Japanese culture. (Resources from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amigurumi)

This is my first time to crochet a small toy. It's really fun and sense of accomplishment after finish it. I will try to do others doll after this experience.            ლ(❛◡❛ლ) Let's look at my toy and leave comments. ^ ^

Purple bear~*

Kekeke.... puuuuurple bear! It's very small, can be a key chain hang it on somewhere. Bear look very cold hor, should do some shirt to let it wear. Lol. I reverse it after I crochet, so the pattern looks a bit of difference with other crochet i have done.     
 (๑′ᴗ‵๑)    

Back side of bear
That's how the back side of the bear. The scarf hanging on bear neck is a furry yarn which can be buy at Daiso Japan. Sure is RM 5. =.= Those kind of yarn suitable to do hairband. For those who lazy to crochet nicely, also can use this kind of yarn, it's suitable for messy crochet, because it is furry, can't see the crochet pattern. You know what I mean.
꒰˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩๑꒱


Zoom Zoom Zoom!
From closer look on the bear, can see that those eyes is using thread sew on it. Yup, also the bear bear nose and mouth. Just simply sew it, you can change the expression of the bear eyes to "> < ". Sure very cute. Hahaha.....(>ω<)

Pattern created by: Sue
This bear pattern are not created by me. I learn it from other blogger, Sue. Here's the link:
http://sue-mindnsoul.blogspot.com/2011/09/bear-with-balloon.html
My bear is a bit quite difference with her bear. I change it. Hope you all still like my bear after see her blog. ꒰ਊ◞‸◟ਊ|||꒱

No comments:

Post a Comment